These are the courses we are offering in Las Vegas during August 2019, click through to be taken to the page where you can book your place.
- (3-4 August) BLACK OPS HACKING - MASTER LEVEL
- (5-6 August) BLACK OPS HACKING - MASTER LEVEL
- (3-4 August) WEB APPLICATION HACKING - JOURNEYMAN LEVEL
- (3-4 August) ENTERPRISE INFRASTRUCTURE HACKING -JOURNEYMAN LEVEL
- (5-6 August) ENTERPRISE INFRASTRUCTURE HACKING -JOURNEYMAN LEVEL
- (3-6 August) EXTENDED INTRODUCTION TO HACKING - BEGINNER LEVEL
- (3-4 August) HANDS-ON HACKING FUNDUMENTALS
- (5-6 August) HANDS-ON HACKING FUNDUMENTALS
Black Ops Hacking - Master Level
This course is the result of our 18 years of experience training at BlackHat and will advance your ability to understand and compromise organisational networks. We've taken our red teaming approaches and combined them with real techniques from the underground to give you a wild two days of hardcore hands on hacking.
Web Application Hacking
This course is highly practical, with over 22 different practical exercises. You'll learn how to hand exploit numerous common web vulnerabilities, and understand the theory behind them. You will be better able to help developers prevent these classes of attacks in their applications. We aim to teach you the trade not just the tricks, and while tools are covered and help, you will be taught how to exploit many of these vulnerabilities by hand.
Enterprise Infrastructure Hacking - Journeyman Level
This course is all about compromising companies through their infrastructure. It will take you on a journey from learning about an organisation right through to stealthy exploitation of their critical infrastructure. This is aimed at beginner penetration testers or technically included people wanting to understand how to go about compromising their organisation to better defend it. This year we've added a new section on Blue Teaming to help defenders learn how to defend against what's been learned, and penetration testers better understand how they could be detected.
Extended Introduction To Hacking- Journeyman Level
If you're just starting your hacking career, consider yourself a beginner penetration testers or are a technically competent person wanting to understand how to go about compromising your organisation to better defend it, then this course is for you. No equipment other than a web browser is needed. We make use of a fully cloud-based and individual virtual training lab, to which you can maintain access after the course. This means no interference from other students, a robust and safe practise environments, and time to experiment afterwards. The lab will be available to you after the course.
Hands-On Hacking Fundumentals
We will give beginners everything they need to get started, from introductory concepts right through to hands-on real exploitation. By the end of the course you will have a good grasp of how vulnerabilities and exploits work, how attackers think about networks and systems, and have compromised several of them from infrastructure to web applications to Wi-Fi.
Please visit the links below to see a full description for each course:
- (3-4 August) BLACK OPS HACKING - MASTER LEVEL, (5-6 August) BLACK OPS HACKING - MASTER LEVEL,
- (3-4 August) WEB APPLICATION HACKING - JOURNEYMAN LEVEL, (3-4 August) ENTERPRISE INFRASTRUCTURE HACKING -JOURNEYMAN LEVEL,
- (5-6 August) ENTERPRISE INFRASTRUCTURE HACKING -JOURNEYMAN LEVEL, (3-6 August) EXTENDED INTRODUCTION TO HACKING - BEGINNER LEVEL,
- (3-4 August) HANDS-ON HACKING FUNDUMENTALS, (5-6 August) HANDS-ON HACKING FUNDUMENTALS